Tankless Water Heater
Are you tired of running out of hot water, waiting for your water to heat back up, and still paying high monthly energy bills, a tankless water heater installation may be the best solution for you. Tankless water heaters limit energy use and still deliver hot water whenever you need it, so they’re becoming an increasingly popular option. Flat-Out Plumbing can help you decide whether a tankless water heater is the right choice for you and give you advice on choosing the design and setup that will work best in your home. We can also walk you through the tankless water heater installation process and assist you in the future with your routine maintenance, inspections, and repair work.
Other Water Heater Services We Offer
- Water Heater Service
- Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
Why Invest in Tankless Water Heater Installation?
Some people are deterred from opting for a tankless water heater installation because the heater costs a little more up front. However, for most people, this difference in price is more than paid off over time. Tankless water heaters also offer many benefits aside from the financial ones. Here are some of the benefits you will see after having a tankless water heater installation:
- A reliable hot water supply: While a conventional water heater can only hold a finite amount of water in its tank, a tankless heater will draw on water as it is needed and heat the water as it is pulled through the unit. This means that you won’t ever have to wait for water to get hot or worry about running out of hot water.
- Convenient placement: A tankless water heater clearly offers a much more compact design than a heater with a large tank. These water heaters can be placed in closets or other locations throughout the home that are easy to access.
- Reduced energy use: With a tankless heater, only the water that you need to use will be heated. In comparison, a traditional water heater constantly reheats water when it may not all be needed. You may see your overall energy usage drop by as much as 40 percent by switching to a tankless water heater when compared beside your traditional 50-gallon water heater. If you spend a lot of time traveling or away from home, you are sure to see drastic savings.
- Longevity: A tankless water heater is designed to last 2-3 times longer than your traditional water heater that has an average life expectancy of around 10 years.
- Temperature Control: What’s nice about the tankless heater is that most of them come with a thermostat and the water temperature can easily be controlled. The thermostat is linked to a mother board inside the unit that will automatically troubleshoot and display an error code for any issues detected. The error code is then linked back to the manuals troubleshooting guide, therefore making the problem easily detectable. Our licensed plumbers & technicians have attended the installation & repair classes for the most popular brands and own the necessary guides for these brands; making us the “go to guys” for tankless heater installation and repairs.
- Environmentally Friendly: While the up front investment may be a little more for tankless, in the long run it will pay for itself and you’ll be helping the environment. By switching to a tankless heater, you will be reducing the amount of fossil fuels to heat the water in your home, they use less metal to build and last 2-3 times longer than your traditional water heater.
Get Your Free Estimate Today
Making the best decision for any home installation or upgrade can be challenging for most homeowners. At Flat-Out Plumbing, we are committed to giving our customers excellent service and helping them find the solution that will best suit them.
You can call Flat-Out Plumbing at (832) 904-9001 to get a free estimate.
Why Choose Us?
- Up Front Pricing No Hidden Fees or Gimmicks
- 24 Hour Service You Call, We Arrive…Period!
- Unbeatable Customer Satisfaction Guarantee You’re not just another customer, you’re Flat-Out Family
- Fully Equipped Vehicles Licensed & Insured Technicians, committed to excellent service!
Copyright © 2011-2013 Flat-Out Plumbing – All rights reserved- Master Plumbers License # 40630 Backflow License # BP0014960